Saturday, June 13, 2009

Find a Home For Sale on RealEstate.com


Hello Everyone! 

I wanted to send a quick note to let you know that I have started working as a REALTOR® for RealEstate.Com and I now have an entire team that will be working with us. If something comes up that you might have an interest in seeing, please don’t hesitate to give me a call.

There are a number of open houses scheduled this weekend that we can attend together, and many fresh new listings that have popped up in the last few weeks.  Not to mention all the price reductions I have run across in the last few weeks.  I am sure that there is a home out there that will fit your needs.  

If you run across anything over the weekend or in next few weeks, I will be happy to continue our search together.



Have a great day,


Jim Morse REALTOR®
Find a Home For Sale
300 Unicorn Park Drive, Suite 107, 2nd Floor
Woburn, MA 01801
Cell: 781-866-9091
Office: 781-970-0700

No comments:

Post a Comment